1. The following rules comprise Regulations of the online shop at www.promees.com and determine terms of order and purchase of Products.
2. The Owner and the Administrator of the Shop (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) is: Promees Mariusz Stawiński, Piotra Skargi 121, 95-200 Pabianice, Poland. Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 7292516569, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 100308806
3. Contact information: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Customer can be an individual aged over 13 years or a legal person. An individual aged under 18 years needs statutory agent's consent.
5. The Customer may voluntary register by creating an account at:....................
6. It is possible to Order from the Shop without Registration.
7. Registration or/and Order are possible only after careful reading and accepting the Regulations. The Customer has to follow the Regulations.
8. All information submitted by the Customer in the process of Registration or necessary to purchase products without Registration should be truthful and current. In case of submitting false, out-of-date or questionable information, the Seller attempts to contact the Customer to complete or verify them. In case of impossibility to contact the Customer, the Seller reserves the right to decline processing the Order.
9. The Shop sells Products on the Internet. All Products are brand-new, technically and legally flawless, and legally brought onto Polish market. Photographs of the Products published on the Website do not show their real size. Colors might also differ from the real ones because of the technical differences between screens and computers.
10. All the Website information related to the Products (including their prices) are not a commercial offer as defined by the Art. 66 of the Civil Code but an invitation to reach sale contract defined by the Art. 71 of the Civil Code (Polish Law).
11. The Shop processes Orders worldwide.
12. The Cstomer can place Orders 24 hours a day. Orders are processed Monday to Friday, 9 am to 2 pm (CEST).
13. After placing an Order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the Order, which is a conclusion of the sale contract between the Customer and the Seller.
14. The Customer has the right to inspect development of processing the Order.
15. Processing period is 1-2 business days as of the crediting the payment to the Seller's account. Postal Office service delivers mail within 5-14 days depending on the Customer's address.
16. All prices include VAT and they are displayed in EU.
17. The price displayed with the product applies when the Customer places an Order. Information about the total price of he Order, incuding the delivery costs, is displayed after the Customer chooses the form of delivery.
18. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of the Products included in the offer, introduce new Products to the offer, introduce, change, and cancel special offers on the Website. The foregoing information do not influence Orders which were placed before change of the price and conditions of the special offer or sale. Such Order i processed on previous terms.
19. Special offers, discount, and promotional codes cannot be combined (only one discount per transaction) unless regulations of a particular special offer states otherwise.
20. Avaliable forms of payment is online transfer via PayPal.
21. Every processed Order has a receipt enclosed.
22. The Seller issue a VAT invoice at the Customer's request. To receive an nvoice, the Customer needs to submit all the necessary information in thr Order summary.
23. The seller is responsible for the non-compliance of goods with the sales contract as stipulated by the Act of June 24, 2014 on consumer right (Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 2014, Item 827). The Customer can lodge a complaint within 30 business days as of receiving the product.
24. The Customer has the right to withdraw the sales contract without justificaton within 14 business days as receiving the product, in accordance to the regulations from June 24, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws Dz. U. No 2014, Item 827).
25. While lodging a complaint, the Customer has to sand back Product in pristine condition, including labels, receipt/invoice, and a filled Return Form (Download in here).
26. In case of a Complaint, the Seller makes a decision within 14 business days and informs the Customer about the following procedures.
27. In case of a Return of the Product, the Customer receives refuned of the Products (excluding shipping costs) within 14 business days as of receiving the returned Product by the Seller. The Customer receives the refund in the form chosen while placing the Order.
28. The Customer does not receive refund in the returned Product is damaged, incomplete, used, without labels or without original packaging. The Seller accepts returns only with the receipt/invoice attached.
29. Shipping costs of the Complaint are covered by the Customer. When the Seller accepts the Compaint, the Seller covers all shipping costs.
30. Complaints and Returns should be mailed to:
Promees Mariusz Stawiński
street: Piotra Skargi 121
post code: 95-200
31. The Seller manages the personal data. Customer's personal data carefully collacted, and protected from the access of unauthorized individuals.
32. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Consolidated text – Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 101 from 2002, Item 926 with subsequent amendments) so that third parties cannot access it.
33. In accordance to the foregoing Act, the Customers of the Shop have the right to inspect, modify, or request to cancel their personal data.
34. The Seller reserves the right to modify the Regulations. Customer will be informed about every modification of the Regulations by an announcement on the Website (www.promees.com). Customers who are registered in the Shop will be informed about every modification of the Regulations and possibility to accrpt it or resign from services of the Shop.
35. In case of modification of the Regulations, orders placed before inserting changes to the Regulations are processed in accordance to previous Regulations.
36. The Seller is not liable for actions performed by the administrators of the postal servers such as blocking e-mails sent to the Customer's e-mail adress .The seller is not liable for blocking e-mails by the software installed on the Customer's computer.
37. The seller is not liable for transactions performed by unauthorized third parties who gained acces to the Customer's account as a result of the Customer's carelessness in using the login and the password to the account.
38. The valid Regulations are published on the Website of the Shop.
39. Polish rules of law are applicable in cases not determined by the Regulations. These are rules of the Civil Code and regulations of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Consolidated text - Journal of Laws Dz.U.No.141 from 2002, Item 1176 with subsequent amendments ) and the Act on protection of certain consumer rights and hazardous product liability (Consolidated text - Journal of Laws Dz.U.No. 22 from 2000 , item 271 with subsequent amendments.)
40. Any disputes between the Seller and the Consumer will be settled by the court of law in accoedance to the regulations of the Civil Code.